HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

How do kids learn to not like bread crust? My son is suddenly not eating it, and he's never seen anyone else not eat it. Must be one of those universal "kid" things.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I've wondered the same thing-my daughter is going through that stage right now, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in that stage for a long time. My kids take it after me. Justin's mom use to tell them that all the vitamins are on the crust so they had to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I'm not a big fan of bread crust either. I prefer the soft middle part. So I'm sure my daughter gets it from me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...