HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Friday, February 6, 2009

The Results Are In

A big thank you to all those who took my survey last week. It was suggested that I post the results, so that's exactly what I shall do right now:

90% of you who read Mama Sparkles are female (thanks to my hubby for taking the survey.)

90% of you have children under 2.

Almost all of you have a blog, or read blogs regularly. About half of you have a Facebook account and a little less than half of you Twitter.

You all stop in every day, every other day or weekly. Thank you so much for reading so regularly!

All of you love to read personal posts. As far as product reviews go, it's pretty split - some of you enjoy learning about a new product and reading another mom's opinion about it; others don't care to read them at all. In the future, I'm going to keep doing product reviews for those that like them, but try to increase the number of personal posts.

Many of you also like Thursday Thoughts - I've been told that the introduction is a bit lengthy, so I may do something about that too.

Most of you thought that a "monthly feature" column was a good idea. Some of you were skeptical though because I guess the title is a bit misleading. The featured theme would only last for one week, not one month as the title may suggest. Maybe a new name is in order...any suggestions?

Thanks once again to all those who took the time to take my survey. If you haven't yet had a chance to take it, I would love your feedback! You will find it here.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The "balance" between personal posts and product reviews is so tough. I'm still trying to figure that out myself...

    I love doing product reviews and giveaways and providing that "resource" to my readers. BUT I also really love writing (and reading) personal posts because it helps me to feel connected to other mommies around the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...