HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

After three months of only wanting to sleep with Mommy, my son is finally sleeping in his crib again. While this is a good thing, a small part of me misses it.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aww-I know what you mean. As proud as I am of my little ones when they accomplish something, I'm always sad at the same time because they are growing up.

    I wanted to let you know that you've been tagged on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...