HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Orajel - Toddler Training Toothpaste

I've always been somewhat confused by how to go about brushing my son's teeth. What toothbrush to use, what kind of toothpaste, it was all so overwhelming. I admit I didn't even get into the habit of brushing his teeth regularly until recently. This is mostly due to the fact that I really didn't know what I was doing. Plus, my two year son would run away as soon as he saw the toothbrush and I would have to pry his mouth open which wasn't too successful.

Luckily, Orajel cleared things up for me a bit with their line of Toddler Training toothpaste. Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste is fluoride-free and safe to swallow and contains a patented ingredient to clean toddler’s teeth.This is the only toothpaste with Microdent, a special ingredient that cleans toddler’s teeth and gums without foaming. My son's top teeth were looking slightly yellow, which concerned me and so as soon as I received my sample of toothpaste I summoned him. He looked interested because of the cute bear on the tube. He watched intently as I spread a bit on his little toothbrush and instructed him to open his mouth. Miraculously, he did. It didn't stay open for very long, but I was able to get his top and bottom teeth before he closed up. I was also glad that I didn't have to worry about him swallowing the toothpaste. To learn more and to find out where to purchase this product, visit the Orajel website here.

Best of all, his yellow teeth are now sparkling white and he's starting to ask for his toothbrush himself. Orajel training toothpaste is available in fun flavors like Bubble Burst, Fruit Splash and Berry Blast with breath freshener and added calcium. There's also Thomas & Friends in a new Tooty Fruity flavor.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...