HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, May 4, 2009

LemonHead Kidz

As a young girl, I always loved wearing pretty accessories in my hair. Anything sparkly, flowery, or "clippy" made me feel fabulous. As an adult, nothing has changed. I still have most of my accessories from years back, and even though I don't have a daughter to share them with, I still love wearing them out myself. That's why I couldn't turn down an opportunity from Family Review Network to check out the headbands and clips from LemonHead Kidz.

LemonHead Kidz is the maker of some of the most adorable non-slip headbands and clips you've ever seen. From the website:

Our Hairclips are like no other, they are designed to stay put - even on super fine hair. We don't use magnets/hot glue and NOTHING squeezed out of a bottle like silicone or rubber. Our premium patented GRIPSTRIP is made of a unique reliable material that is identical in every clip - that means you are getting the same feature every single time!!!

This is the clip I received. So pretty! And wonderfully practical as well, since it actually stays put. The headbands are also wonderfully innovative because they are fully adjustable, so infants as wewll as moms can wear them. I'm impressed with the quality and also the wide range of styles and colors of clips and headbands that they offer. They are fairly priced and offer free shipping on orders $35 or more. Check out the website for more information and to view the whole collection of these adorable accessories.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...