HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

My son learned how to scale his crib a couple of days ago. He's now in a big boy bed. Luckily, he seems to like it although I fear that naptime is now a thing of the past...


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aurora has been doing that for a month now, and it drives me crazy. i'm putting off the toddler bed till christmas when sage get his twin bed. we might just do bunk beds. not sure though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...