HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Clic-it!

With the upcoming arrival of our new baby I'm starting to ogle over all the baby items like I did when I was expecting my son. That includes diaper bags. Check out the one I just got - it's the Clic-it!



It's a generous size, which helps because with my son I never had a big enough bag to hold all of his things and everything was always in a jumbled mess. Then the one I had eventually broke, so I didn't even have one until now. The Clic-it diaper bag helps you get organized with a clic & connect organization system. You'll be able to get what you want when you need it because all of your accessories conveniently "click" onto the bag itself. Check it out:



You can click things like an insulated tote, bottle holder, diapers and wipes case, organizer pouch and more right onto the bag. When you need something, you can quickly detach it then clip it back on. With this system you can also customize your bag for short trips or long trips. A handy feature indeed! The Clic-it diaper bag retails for $49.99 with optional accessories available as well. For more information, see their website. Be sure to check out the “Gearing Up for Baby” Contest from November 15 – December 24. Log on to Clicitbag.com for details on how to enter for a prize pack including a new Clic-It diaper bag and accessory assortment!

Thank you to Team Mom for this review opportunity.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I think "organized pouches" are the trend these days...and I'm glad! A bag like this makes outings easier for new moms.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...