HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jillie Willie Aprons Review

I've been on a cooking kick lately, which is slightly unusual for me. I think it has a lot to do with this Jillie Willie Apron. Seriously, how cute is this? It's not only trendy and chic, but it's functional too. There's a row of pockets hidden underneath the ruffle, so you can keep things organized while cooking in the kitchen. Love it!

This definitely beats cooking in an unflattering, old fashioned apron. These are so fun to wear that they make cooking more fun too! Other styles are available as well, including one with an attached kitchen towel. How clever is that? I'm constantly losing my kitchen towels and I love anything that makes my life easier, especially when I'm cooking.

These are affordable, at $35.95 and would make a great gift as well. There are even cute rubber gloves to match these aprons! You definitely don't see cute rubber gloves everyday. You can save 15% on these fabulous Jillie Willie aprons through the end of February. Just enter code 21698 at checkout. Click the button below to start shopping!


Keep Your Family Organized. Shop Now

post signature


*Thank you to The Organized Parent for this review opportunity.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...