HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Create Memories with Marianne Richmond

So, now that I have two kids, I also have a ton of unorganized pictures lying about in piles. With my son, I wanted to do a scrapbook but I had to accept the fact that I just wasn't crafty enough for that. I ended up putting a few photos in an album and stopped there. And the pile of pictures has been growing ever since then.

Well, here's something a little more my speed: these memory books by Marianne Richmond are just the thing for people like me, who want a beautiful scrapbook without all the hard work. You can customize and personalize it however you like and the pages are cute and already decorated for you. All I have to do is add the photos! There's even space to handwrite little notes.

There is a complete line of book themes available, so you can create this a special gift for your daughter, son, granddaughter or grandson - whoever you want! This a great keepsake and would make a wonderful graduation or birthday gift. Check them out at The Organized Parent for only $15.95 each!

Use the code 21699 during checkout for 15% off your order until March 15th.

post signature



*Thank you to The Organized Parent for this review opportunity

2 comments:

  1. I am the WORST when it comes to doing something with all of my pictures. Thanks for sharing this great idea. Your family is adorable!! I'm so glad I found your blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...