HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gloves That Come In A Bottle

Lately, my skin has been super dry. Not only that, but it's also been incredibly itchy, which is frustrating especially when I'm trying to sleep! And since I really can't handle anything getting in the way of my sleep (besides my screaming toddler), I thought I'd give Gloves In A Bottle a try and see if it could aid me in getting a peaceful sleep.

What is it? It's a shielding lotion that comes in a nifty blue bottle. It bonds with the outer layer of your skin and helps lock in your natural oils and moisture. Gloves In A Bottle doesn't wash off, and is greaseless, non-sticky, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and non-toxic. That all sounds good, but the great news is that it actually works! With every other lotion I've tried my skin has felt dry again after an hour. Gloves In A Bottle keeps me moisturized all day long AND it's the only thing that has helped my itchy skin! Now, instead of scratching myself to sleep, I just rub on some lotion. Ahhhh, rest.

To find out more about Gloves In A Bottle and to purchase, visit their website here.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...