1. It's okay to worry a little. Worrying will not make you die sooner. This is great news for me, as I'm kind of what you call a worrywort.
2. This one applied only to men, but men who stay married to the same person are likely to live longer.
3. The phrase "Don't work too hard" isn't really true. In fact, hard workers are likely to live a longer life.
4. Don't be overly happy. People that are too happy are prone to make rash, spur of the moment decisions, thereby making early death more likely.
5. In summary, it comes down to one word: CONSCIENTIOUS, which means to be meticulous, careful and precise.
With that being said, does this look like someone who will grow up to be conscientious? Only time will tell.